- Are you an employer or recruiter of recent college graduates seeking entry level positions?
- Are you tired of sifting through piles of monotonous, unsolicited resumes?
- Are you frustrated trying to find the right candidate for your employment needs?
Stop wasting time and money and let GradZpower help you find just the right job candidate.
GradZpower is a web-based company created exclusively to match employers and recruiters with upcoming and recent college graduates that are seeking entry level career positions.
We provide each job candidate the opportunity to create a 2000 character profile and include a photo and video showcasing, to you, the employer or recruiter, a more well-rounded representation of who they are and what they can offer your company.
This revolutionary approach allows our member employers and recruiters to pre-qualify the right candidate for the right jobs without all the hassle of sifting through hundreds of resumes… while providing you with enough information and insight into the job candidate to potentially eliminate the costly and time-consuming initial exploratory job interview… all at your convenience.
As a GradZpower member, you will be able to:
- Have unlimited access to our database of upcoming and recent college graduates.
- Easily sort job candidates according to their degrees, skills, willingness to relocate and other beneficial criteria.
- Quickly pre-qualify job candidates as you review their multi-media profiles instead of sifting through stacks of monotonous resumes.
- Receive enough information and insight into each job candidate to potentially eliminate the costly and time-consuming initial exploratory job interview.
- Make direct contact with the job candidates of interest… at your convenience.
- Post unlimited job offerings that are aimed at entry level college graduates.
It’s quick and easy to register your company with GradZpower.com. For immediate access to our revolutionary job matching website, simply register your company here!
- 2014 40% of all individuals between the ages of 18-24 are expect to enroll in college (up 5% from 2000)
- 2016 enrollment numbers were 7.2 million students enrolled in 2-year programs and 13.3 million enrolled in 4-year universities.
- Overall enrollment since 2000 has increased by 5 million.
- 2016-2017 is expected to yield the numbers below in earned degree’s –
Associate Degree – 1,018,000Bachelor Degree – 1,900,000
Master’s Degree – 798,000
Doctoral Degree – 181,000